Apply for British Women Artists Membership
|When you press the 'Accept' button your login details will be sent to your email address.
|When you get the email, come back to this site where you can log in.
- The following agreement is legally binding on British Women Artists (the Site) and the Member. By clicking through the start-up page, the Member accepts this agreement.
- The agreement covers all activities undertaken by the Member while on the British Women Artists Internet site (the Site) and activities in which the Member participates as a result of meetings arranged through the site.
- This agreement is covered by English Law and in the event of a dispute between the Member and the Site; any disputes will be settled under English Legal system.
- Members agree to comply with the Members Code of Conduct published on the Site. the Site reserves the right to terminate Membership if there is a flouting of this Code without compensation for any Credits accumulated on the Site.
- Only women artists practicing in Britain are permitted to be Artistic Members.Although we are well aware there have been historically some great flower painters such as Georgia O'keeffe etc. we warn you pictures of pets and flowers have a chance of being hidden from view by the curators of this web site.
.This is a curated web site. Therefore, the web site reserves the right to remove the artwork that is unsuitable, but the order of appearance of the work is not controlled or curated and is ordered by the number views that a picture receives, so if you invite your friends to view the site and look at your work and use it frequently you work will tend to move towards the first page.
- The Site shall provide the features and facilities available to the Member at a reasonable availability and quality.
- The site will be available to the Member through Internet access using the browsers stated as being supported on the Site. There is no duty for the Site to make the Site available for any other Internet browsers.
- The Site shall not be liable for any consequential losses to members as a result of any messages received late or failing to deliver. The Site shall with best endeavours deliver the members messages as soon as reasonably possibly after the recorded date for each event.
- The Site undertakes not to host unsolicited advertisements in the form of pop-ups, linked windows or frames. the Site also undertakes not to share the Member's details with third parties for the purposes of Marketing without express permission of the member.
- The Site or its agents reserves the right to conduct market surveys or any related marketing activities with Members.
- The Site reserves the right to place unobtrusive and relevant advertisements on the Site.
- The Members are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate copyright for any materials that they post on the Site.
- The Member shall retain the copyright for any content that they post on the Site.
- By posting on the Site, the Member grants the Site the use of such content on the Site, on any publicity materials and documents.
- The Site shall not be responsible in any way for an individual Member's breach of copyright.
- The Member shall compensate the Site for any consequential loss resulting from the Member's breach of copyright.
- A breach of third party copyrights may result in the Site terminating Membership.
- The Site is not liable financially or in any other manner for decisions or actions taken by members as a result of the use of the Site. Whilst every reasonable step will be taken by the Site to ensure the correctness and accuracy of information on the Site, the Site is not responsible or liable for any content or the quality of content posted by Members.
- A Member may terminate this agreement at any time.
- The Site may terminate a specific Members agreement if the member is flouting the Members Code of Conduct, acting against the interests of the other Members of the Site, or, acting against the interests of the Site.
- The Site may vary this agreement only after conducting open consultations with the Membership.
Members Code of Conduct
- Treat all people on the site with courtesy and respect.
- Do not post anything on site that is explicitly sexual in nature.
- Do not posts articles or photographs that are likely to offend others.
- Always act with integrity when interacting with others on the site.